- Anata no Kokoro ni, the ending theme of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. The yearning tone of Megumi Hayashibara's voice, the lyrics, and the black-and-white images of Osaka's past; if all that together doesn't call up a sense of loss, nothing will.
- The opening theme, Treat or Goblins.
- Her songs for the newer Neon Genesis Evangelion. We've got Shuuketsu no Sono e, its Ayanami ver., and Shuuketsu no Sadame.
- The songs "Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara" ("Today is a Day for Good-bye") and "Tsubasa wo Kudasai" ("Give Me Wings") from Rebuild of Evangelion were both performed by her.
- Chances are that if you've seen the hit TV/OVA/Movie series, Slayers, you've found yourself humming along to one of the many songs sung by Megumi. They are just that catchy and memorable to any long-time anime fan. One of the most, if not THE most iconic song is Give a Reason from the 2nd TV series opening. It is so popular that it was used in one of the climax scenes at the end of the new series - nearly 15 years after the original run.
Awesome Music / Megumi Hayashibara
Aside from acting in so many series, a number of times, Megumi Hayashibara also sang for them as well (often the opening song).