Awesome Music: Falcom
aka: Nihon Falcom
Nihon Falcom has always been known by their awesome work in music. They were one of the first companies to have a dedicated sound team (Falcom Sound Team jdk) and even a band, named JDK Band, that plays the songs live. They have released TONS of albums and arranges and each one is very well received among fans. While most of their games are of the RPG genre, they sometimes make something different and each soundtrack has their own flavor of awesome or catchy at worst.
- Has its own page. Requires its own page.
- From Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch:
- From A Tear of Vermillion:
- From Cagesong of the Ocean (because the game itself is about music, this was bound to happen):
- From FC:
- From SC:
- From 3rd:
- From Zero:
- From Ao:
- Blaze at my Feet.
- Childlike Eyes.
- Twilight Wanderers
- Lude Castle the new arrange from Legend of Heroes III.
- The new version of Ernst just kicks all sort of ass.
- Blue Dragon, and it's used as a character select theme.