Series with their own pages:
- From Cagesong of the Ocean (because the game itself is about music, this was bound to happen): Unforgivable Troublemaker. If you've been wondering where Silver Will got its awesomeness, then this song will surely answer it.
- From Ao: Azure Arbitrator, tied with Ys Origin's "Termination" and Ys Felghana's "Strongest Foe" as "most epic final boss music".
- From Trails of Cold Steel:
- Tie A Link Of ARCUS! The field boss battle theme, with one of the best violins ever to be put in a video game.
- Don't Be Defeated By A Friend! the normal boss battle theme, both the song and the fights that take place to it are always appropriately awesome, with the song having multiple amazing guitar solos.
- Enormous Inner Strength, the theme of the final battle is fittingly epic for a fight taking place Between two Humongous Mecha.
- From Trails of Cold Steel II: The game's main theme' "Senkou no Yukue" (roughly translated as "Where the Light Flashes")' immediately gets you ready for an epic adventure by turning the first game's epic guitar riffs Up to Eleven.
- The new version of Ernst just kicks all sort of ass.
- Blue Dragon, and it's used as a character select theme.