Awesome: Unreal Tournament 2004
- The intro cutscene for Unreal Tournament 2003. Accompanied with two kickass tracks and a funny moment.
- DM-Rankin, by far, the most played map of UT2004. It helps a bit that both maps were available since the first demo.
- ONS-Torlan, also from 2004, which also received an official remake for Unreal Tournament III. And in 5 different flavours, to top it all. It also has the distinction of being the most played Onslaught map of the game. And for good reasons.
- DM-Inferno, a map which takes place in Hell.
- AS-Mothership, the raid to the Skaarj Mothership, which includes a full-fledged space fight with ships, subverting both Cutscene Power to the Max and Offscreen Moment of Awesome!
- Though not to the extent of the original map, DM-Phobos2 is still really cool, especially with the updated graphics.