- At the height of his power, the Anti-Monitor is about to grab (literally) the entire DCU in the palm of his hand, getting the ultimate Make Wrong What Once Went Right, when suddenly...
Anti-Monitor: "I feel a force resisting me! Who Dares?"
- The Spectre then drags the Anti-Monitor's hand back, preventing him from changing history and closing his sole window of opportunity, buying valuable time for the heroes.
- His skill and creativity in killing without killing. Nightmare Fuel? Sure. Awesome? Works just as well!
- Then there's the time he one-shotted Darkseid.
- In DC Comics Presents issue #29, Silver Age Superman is trying to find Supergirl, who has just gone missing. He flies so fast than he breaks the bounds of reality and is stopped by The Spectre. Superman tries to fight him but The Spectre completely No Sells his power -Silver Age Superman's power!- before teaching Superman a lesson about power and responsibility and help him find Kara. Oh, and God, -yes, God!- talks to Superman◊ and calls him "a good and faithful son".