* Ben Richards give a classic hero speech to a trapped Dynamo.
--> '''Richards''': No. I won't kill a helpless human being. Not even sadistic scum... like you.
* His response to Killian's offer of a contract as a network stalker is also pretty impressive:
--> ''(Having wrenched a camera off the wall)'' You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it; I'll live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and ''break your goddamn '''spine'''!'' ''(smashes the camera)''
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYoBrhlTX1Q Cinema Sins]] actually ''took off a sin point'' for this line.
* Ben Richards winning the once hostile crowd over to the point of betting on him to win the contest.
-->'''Old Lady''': "I choose... Ben Richards! That boy is a mean [[PrecisionFStrike motherf*cker!]]"
* Killian is one of the few characters who actually gets to have a good comeback to Arnold's "I'll be back." "Only in a rerun."
* [[LargeHam Dynamo]]'s introduction, where [[TheCastShowoff he sings opera]] and uses his LightningGun to [[MundaneUtility power a neon sign]] saying "Clap if you love DYNAMO!" [[CrazyAwesome We do, because we do.]]
* "[[IronicEcho One of us is in big trouble]]!"
* Richards sending Killian [[spoiler: crashing through a billboard sign and blowing him up]] followed by the BondOneLiner: "Well, that hit the spot."
* It may be ''painfully'' HarsherInHindsight after 9/11, but Richards not only flying a plane into the network's building but ''directly into the Big Bad's office while flipping him off from the cockpit'' is one of the best hero deaths ever.