- "What's up, Doc?"
- Every one of the Parasites deserves what karmic justice is meted out to them, but killing Doctor X somehow feels the most rewarding. Probably because he gets the most build-up.
Susan: I think it's time to find out how very mortal you are, Doctor...
- Turning the tables on the Second and Third Parasites is awesome in a particularly Troperiffic way. All the B-Movie horror they've inflicted on Susan is paid back tenfold when she hunts Gladys through the mansion while wearing a rather disturbing gas-mask and totting a shotgun; the culmination of the sequence is incredibly satisfying.
- The cats. Almost everything they do is awesome. Helping free Susan while she was trapped in the second and third parasites' van and eating the fourth parasite when he threatened their master are some of the major highlights of their badassery. But what makes them even more badass is their actions after Susan succeeded in killing herself at the beginning of the game. They howled so loud, and for so long that Mitzi broke into her house in order to save her. Meaning, that if it wasn't for these cats, Mitzi and Susan would never have met and become friends. This also puts them up top for reasons why Susan managed to get over her depression.
- Getting the ending where Mitzi lives. It's just so full of feelings that there are no words.
- Susan overcoming her depression and self-loathing by defying their anthropomorphic representation, the Queen of Maggots, and refusing to blow out a candle. Made especially powerful by the voice actress's soft but conviction-filled delivery on:
Susan: No. I am stronger than you.
- Persuading Mitzi to spare The Eye of Adam, instead of shooting him and resulting in the room exploding, thus killing Mitzi as well. It feels satisfying to deny The Eye of Adam the satisfaction of dying and thus killing Mitzi with him, leaving him to a fate worse than death.
- Try playing through the game and remembering that the story and the characters of Susan and Mitzi in particular have been written by a man. Yes, that's right: you can't.
- Most if not all of the soundtrack is this.