- Uncle Enzo vs. Raven. That is all.
- The virtual motorcycle race between Hiro and Raven.
- Hiro's acquisition of the actual motorcycle.
- Y.T. versus a building full of Feds. Y.T. wins.
- The first few chapters is an exercise in Mundane Made Awesome – pizza delivery in Snow Crash is Serious Business on cocaine.
- The awesome cavalry moment for the Kouriers, when they bring down L. Bob's chopper with their magnetic harpoons. Hundreds of them.
- "I'm sure they'll listen to Reason." And...basically everything else about Reason, really.
- Vic takes care of some unwanted attention:
"It's, like, one of them drug dealer boats," Vic says, looking through his magic sight. "Five guys on it. Headed our way." He fires another round. "Correction. Four guys on it." Boom. "Correction, they’re not headed our way anymore." Boom. A fireball erupts from the ocean two hundred feet away. "Correction. No boat."
- The Rat Thing's Heroic Dog instincts kicking in.
Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise.
- The Rat Thing was in Phoenix, AZ, 375 miles away. And it still comes.
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, especially when we see the nice doggie's thoughts about the nice girl who loves him.