Awesome: Rainbooms and Royalty
- Rainbow Dash finally pulls of another sonic rainboom in order to save all of five of her friends from plummetting to their deaths, the group simultaneousy activating the Elements of Harmony in order to defeat Nightmare Moon.
- Fluttershy punches Nightmare Moon when she thinks the villainess killed Rainbow Dash.
- The Mane Cast through unrelenting, coordinated attacks, put Nightmare Moon on the ropes, without the Elements of Harmony. Unfortunately, noticing their trust in each other and close cooperation was starting to activate the Elements, Nightmare Moon resorts to her overwhelming magical force, capturing all but Rainbow Dash. Still, to even come close was pretty amazing.
- Twilight Sparkle's magical duel with Blackened Armor, a corrupted Shining Armor. Blackened Armor is the most powerful unicorn Rainbow knows, and Twilight blows him away. Rainbow pretty much summed it up with an awed "Whoa".
- Just prior to the duel, upon realizing she's in a situation where she'll have to use her full strength, Twilight gives Blackened Armor the "World of Cardboard" Speech.
- In Hot Heads, Cold Hearts and Nerves of Steel, the foal trio of Dinky Doo, Pipsqueak and Alula fend off a giant squid that attacks them while they're trying to escape the network of underground tunnels they're trapped in.
- Zecora saving the foals from the bushwoolies.
- The fight with the snow leopards.
- The Mane Six (minus Rainbow Dash) vs the bushwoolies. Highlights include Rarity slinging away a bushwoolie that grabbed Applejack, and Twilight rolling up several bushwoolies into a giant snowball and throwing them at their chief.
- Rainbow Dash, Shining Armor, and Cadance putting aside their differences, their show of friendship banishing the windigos that were fueling their disharmony.
- The flashback to the duel between Celestia and Sombra, proving there's a reason Celestia rules Equestria.
- After the foal trio are aged up by Sombra's ritual, they completely curbstomp the bushwoolie duo, sending them packing.
- Rainbow Dash vs. Sombra.
Rainbow Dash: "GET UP, So I can Love and Tolerate the shit out of you."
- When the rest of the Mane Six burst into the fight between Rainbow Dash and Sombra, Rarity throws a chunk of crystal at his face and threatens him for what he did to Sweetie Belle and the other foals, complete with a Symbol Swearing Precision F-Strike. Rainbow Dash is thoroughly impressed.
- How Rainbow Dash in Rainbow Triumphant brings back the competitors for the Best Young Flyers competition after most of them had decided that there was no point in showing up to fly against a pony who can pull off a Sonic Rainboom. She gets them to join in on a massive impromptu formation fly-over of the stadium. After wowing the crowd, she announces in a heartfelt speech that she won't be competing that year (practically an Heroic Sacrifice for a Spirited Competitor like Dash). It's because, as hard as she works to be the best flyer in Equestria, she does so in order to inspire others to be the best they can be, not to make them feel inferior. She also tells the competitors that she will be competing the following year, and she expects them all to be there, bringing their A-game against her.
- Queen Chrysalis' Batman Gambit: Tell Rainbow Dash disguised as Princess Celestia that one of her friends is a changeling. Then accuse her of being a changeling just to make her friends doubt her. It distracts them long enough to build her strength, and their mutual distrust makes the Elements of Harmony powerless to stop her.
- Rainbow Dash's Shut Up, Hannibal! to Queen Chrysalis, which angered her enough that she accidentally revealed Celestia was still alive.