While the page contains undoubtedly some of the most badass moments of the Lunaverse, it also has unmarked spoilers
. Read with caution.
- Cheerilee giving Corona a Shut Up, Hannibal! speech and grammar lesson in chapter 16
- Shining Armor trolling Corona in chapter 14.
- Lyra defeating the sirens with The Power of Rock.
- Trixie finally beating Octavia, with a Tin Can Telephone no less.
- Carrot Top getting third in the farming competition, beating Sweet Apple Acres and saving her farm.
- Big Macintosh ensuring that none of the Ponyville teams are disqualified by simply tossing Carrot Top into the air like a rag doll, then carrying both her and Apple Bloom as he races back to the judging area.
- In A Hard Bargain, a group of stallions are threatening Ditzy, but make the mistake of doing so right outside the post office. Cue one of her coworkers and their boss coming out to chase the goons off with one of the greatest Fandom Nods in the history of media: a baseball bat that has the words "Love & Tolerance" printed on it.
"If you don't leave right now, I'm going to love and tolerate the shit out of you!"
- Ditzy also gets a kickass one in chapter 6 (suitably titled "Karma"), using High Altitude Interrogation on Parley who has foalnapped Dinky.
“You won’t kill me, you’re the element of Kindness.”
- Along with Big Mac. In fact, the whole chapter 6 was more or less one Crowning Chapter of Awesome.
- No pony has successfully played the 'Symphony for Moon and Sun' in about 900 years, and every pony who tried and failed was ruined as a musician. Then Octavia tries. She moves Luna to tears with her beautiful rendition, and becomes her personal composer and musician.
- Trixie and Lyra pulling off the concert in 'Helping Hands,' despite their severe handicaps.
- At the end of An Early Reunion, Ditzy Doo flat-out tells the immortal, god-like ruler of the land that she doesn't care what Luna offers her to keep her silence, she's going to personally see to it that Luna tells Cadence that Cadence is her daughter, and that's final.
- In Where There's Smoke, Pokey uses his horn-sharpening spell to create a cone-shaped shield around himself as he punches through a burning building to save the foal inside.
- Luna chewing out the Night Court in chapter 13 of At the Grand Galloping Gala, at least for those fans who thought that the Night Court was a corrupt den of snakes and needed to go.
- In Crisis on Two Equestrias, Trixie gets to show off that she's earned the "Skilled" Part of Weak, but Skilled by using illusions and casting several spells simultaneously in order to "recover" the Elements of Harmony right out from under the noses of Celestia, Twilight and Applejack.
: Trixie has nothing on the raw power of Twilight. What she is, however, is clever
with her usage of spells. She *knows* all she has are tricks of light and sound
, so she makes those tricks of light and sound count