Awesome / Michinoku Pro Wrestling
- Dick Togo did his diving senton from the top of a cage onto Minoru Fujita.
- Hakushi, in his famous match with The Undertaker, getting out of a chokeslam by backflipping away mid air, followed by taking down Taker with a Mandala Hineri.
- Curry Man stopping Jody Fleisch's springboard plancha before it happens by springboarding next to him him, sidelocking him and then hitting a Curry Bottom back to the ring.
- Shinjitsu Nohashi performing a praying diving crossbody from a balcony over a crowd of wrestlers.
- Sasuke performing a diving soccer kick to one of the Satos WITH HIS LEG IN FLAMES, Ong Bak style and such.
- Kowloon doing an improbable Villainous Rescue for Yoshitsune against the reunited Kai En Tai at Michinoku Anniversary Show, only to show they are the baddest by beating Yoshitsune further.