- Crowning Music of Awesome: The original score, including the main theme for the movie.
- Grot taking a stand, completely alone and armed only with a wrench, ready to protect the Heart Machine from an angry mob consisting of THE ENTIRE ADULT POPULATION OF THE WORKERS' CITY. Also, the fact that he dares to call them all out for how stupid they have been acting and actually gets them to listen to him. That man's got nerves of steel.
- The Thin Man tries to bribe Josephat to get him to leave his apartment. What does Josephat do? He picks up the money... and slaps The Thin Man in the face with it. Also a Funny Moment.
- Meta-Example: The special effects done on the film, considering the fact there was (obviously) no computer generation effects in 1927. The design of the city is often considered the greatest in Scifi!
- Kenichi may only be a little kid, but don't underestimate his strength and determination. When he goes to rescue someone, he wont stop until the jobs done.
- Also his uncle knocking out Rock.