Awesome: Major League
- Coach Lou confronting "the bitch" owner Rachel Phelps in the locker room after a particularly trying game, especially about the shoddy condition of said locker room. And he does it naked.
Rachel: Shouldn't you cover yourself with a towel first, Mr. Brown?Lou (standing cross-armed): We're out of towels, and I'm too old to go diving into lockers!
- "Forget about the curveball, Ricky....give 'em the heater."
- The Indians' Miracle Rally montage set to Randy Newman's "Pennant Fever".
- The final play:
Harry Doyle: ''Taylor bunts!...Hayes around third, he's gonna try to score!...Here's the throw!....He slides!....He is...Umpire: SAFE! SAFE!Harry Doyle: AND THE INDIANS WIN IT, THE INDIANS WIN IT, OH MY GOD, THE INDIANS WIN IT!
- According to Word of God, for Cerrano's game-tying home run in the climactic game, Dennis Haybert really did clear the fences with that swing — not as far as the ball was depicted to have gone, but he did hit a legitimate home run nonetheless.
- When Wild Thing enters the field and the entire crowd sings along to his theme music. Easily one of the coolest intro scenes in film.
- And cool enough that real life closers now have their own power-up entrances.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.