* Hawkeye staring down a group of mobsters who threatened to kill everyone in his apartment block in ''Hawkeye #6''. [[OffscreenMomentOfAwesome The results aren't shown.]]
* In the first issue, there was also him saving 'Pizza Dog' by stopping the driver who was about to hit it. How does he do that? By tossing a ''penny'' through the guy's car window, smashing it, to get his attention. There's pretty much one awesome moment every issue.
* Hawkeye currently holds the distinction of being a member of the Justice League, the DC Universe's resident superhero team. Yes, he beat out other more notable heroes like ComicBook/CaptainAmerica, ComicBook/IronMan, and SpiderMan to get that slot to do so. How he does it is pretty epic as well: he and ComicBook/TheFlash survive Krona's OneHitKill on both the Avengers and the JLA, and take the supervillain down.
* Avengers Annual #16: After the Avengers lose The Grandmaster's unbeatable CosmicChessGame for the fate of the universe, Hawkeye takes advantage of The Grandmaster's gambling compulsion by proposing one last game of chance for everything. [[spoiler: He rigs it.]] That's right. Clint Barton saved the universe with [[spoiler: carny sleight of hand.]]
* The final two issues of his ongoing, which is pretty much a series of awesome little moments from Clint, Kate, Barney, Lucky, and their neighbours.