* Voicing an entire flock of birds, in a single take.
** In [[http://theyoungfolks.com/television/interview-peter-cullen-and-frank-welker/66743 a 2015 interview]] (which also included Creator/PeterCullen), Welker is specifically asked about this claim and does not remember ever doing it...but what he believes the rumor originally referred to is just as amazing: During his stand-up comedy years, he once voiced ''14 ducks'' simultaneously singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
* Welker once appeared on ''[[OneSaturdayMorning Manny the Uncanny]]'' and did a capuchin monkey distress call. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq48dhbWfIQ#t=0m39s And he got a reaction from actual capuchin monkeys.]] ''That's'' how good the guy is.
* The sheer ''amount'' of roles that Frank's done (a lot of which are animal walla/animal sound effects that sound just like the real thing) is quite an impressive feat.
* He has consistently been the voice of [[Franchise/ScoobyDoo Fred Jones]] since 1969 with the only time he ''hasn't'' voiced Freddy in being ''WesternAnimation/APupNamedScoobyDoo''. Now that's dedication!
* Frank Welker voiced both Godzilla AND Mothra in a spoof shown in a 2001 segment of ''WesternAnimation/EvilConCarne''.
'''Mothra''': He who smelt it dealt it!