* The team discovers that an antique dealer they entrusted with an ArtifactOfDoom is [[spoiler:an agent of [[ArchEnemy Silas]] [[BigBad Morth]]]], so what does East do? [[spoiler:He ''cuts off the dealer's escape with a fucking jet.'']]
* The one moment that all four of the main characters do something genuinely badass: dropping into Morth's hideout while shouting [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2007-10-27/comic/black-and-white/timing-is-everything/ "NOBODY EXPECTS THE MOBIAN INQUISITION!"]] This also serves as a CallBack to when they said they'd "do that joke next time."
* The fight between [[spoiler:[[HeadbuttingHeroes Lothar and Rogue.]], after Rogue makes a temporary FaceHeelTurn. Lothar goes into UnstoppableRage in the name of saving his father and brother.]]
* Despite it royally screwing up the mission, you have to admit that [[MeaningfulName Wildfire]] doing the EN equivalent of a Spin Dash with dual katanas to saw a truck in half was pretty awesome.
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-05-20/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/karma-chameleon/ Silas Morth demonstrates the difference]] between a MagnificentBastard [[EvilVersusEvil and a]] BastardUnderstudy.
** [[CrazyPrepared There's a reason why, in a cult that is all about plots, betrayals, deceptions, and scheming, Silas Morth has remained the leader for as long as he has.]]
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-07-15/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/silent-takedown/ This is why Eastwood and Virus hired Rogue.]] While the rest of them are arguing about the next plan of action, [[FunnyBackgroundEvent Rogue takes all of the cultists out with his bare hands]].
* [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2012-08-19/comic/the-bookend-of-unimaginable-power/someone-your-own-size/ Eastwood outwitting Morth]] via [[spoiler:SummonBiggerFish]].
--> '''Morth''': Ho ho! The fox has gone to ground!
--> '''[[spoiler:Cerberus]]''': Then release the hounds.
* The team demonstrates once again, that when push really comes to shove, they can be ''very'' competent. To list: Virus runs into the fray with the daemon-princess [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming to save Harry]], Harry devises a plan to defeat the princess [[IndyPloy pretty much on the fly]], and [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2015-06-29/comic/tangled-web/it-tolls-for-thee/ Wildfire shows that her skill with beam swords]] are still useful. Thanks to a FastballSpecial from Lothar, she cuts down a church's bell and sends it straight onto the daemon princess's head.
* [[HeroicComedicSociopath Lothar Hex]] manages to have a CMOA without even needing to be ''conscious'' during a particularly heavy night. "You can't prove I ate that baby!"
* An even better example in [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2007-10-27/comic/shades-of-black-and-white/timing-is-everything/ this]] comic. The most obvious joke they could have made in this comic, used for the only time so far for the most amazingly badass moment ''ever''.
** This is even more awesome because it's a ChekhovsGun. One of [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2003-11-14/comic/meet-the-crew/not-this-time/ the earliest strips]] had the set up, but subverted it with Virus BreakingTheFourthWall to say, "Nah, we're not gonna do the Python bit yet. Maybe next time," with the payoff coming ''four years'' later.
** Hell that whole section of the comic was a moment of awesome. The crew are attacked by two dragons and Lothar, uncharacteristically, pushes the rest of the gang to safety and takes the full brunt of the fireball himself... the awesomeness continues as the gang reacts in horror to the horrific burning of Lothar's... hat. Which hits his BerserkButton and makes him tear the two dragons to pieces by his lonesome in a GoryDiscretionShot.
** And later on there's Eastwoods [[GroinAttack "rebuttal"]] to a gloating Sylas Morths HannibalLecture.