- Widely considered the very high point of the show:
Kat: "YES I AM!"
- When Zainab comes to beg Phil for money and ends up insulting him, he then turns the tide by insulting her. When her responds is to smack him one across the face, Phil just blocks her arm and continues to insult her until she is forced to retreat.
- Zainab herself qualifies after being pushed too far by Domestic Abuser Yusef, first reducing him to sobbing wreck with a merciless "The Reason You Suck" Speech, when he later tries to torch Masood in return and gloats cruelly about it she lies that his daughter is in the burning building, luring him to a very Karmic Death.
Zainab: Masood has Kamil! You've lost, you miserable, pathetic man. And it makes me laugh that now you must kneel in the Mosque and beg Allah for forgiveness! You are a sick, evil, deranged man, I HATE YOU!
- Phil vs. Derek on 25/4/2012.
- Matthew Rose getting his long awaited revenge against Steve Owen in one of the more intense episodes
- The car chase in 2002 with Phil Mitchell and Steve Owen which culminated in Owen's death.
- Peggy pushing Chrissie into Den's open grave. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Peggy: Tell Den you're sorry!
- Billy Mitchell carrying the 2012 Olympic flame on 23/7/2012.
- Phil and Sharon's rescue of Dennis, Jr. on 14/8/2012.
- Lola finally giving Alexa what she deserves on the 5th of October, 2012.
- 8/10/2012: After Tanya goes to far on criticising Lola's capabilities as a mother, Cora gives her a big "The Reason You Suck" Speech about how ashamed she is of her daughter.
- Back in 2000 to 2002 there was "Little Mo" Mitchell who was repeatedly abused by her then-husband Trevor. Any time she stood up to him was brilliant because she was clearly scared out of her mind. The most famous one is when she snapped in the 2001 New Year's Eve episode and smashed him across the face with an iron.
Little Mo: "What's wrong, Trevor? Cat got your tongue?!?
- When he eventually tries to get her back in the 2002 Hallowe'en episode, where she told him she wouldn't take it any more.
- 13/11/2012: Alice and Ray standing up to Alexa, completed by an Ironic Echo.
- 26/11/2012: Derek saving Joey and Lauren from a burning shop after they have a car crash.
- For all he did to Ben, you have to credit Phil's Roaring Rampage of Revenge when he finds out his fiancee Stella had been abusing him. When he doesn't get the satisfaction of wrapping his hands around her neck when she threatens to jump off a building, he goes back to Tranquil Fury mode and hits her with a "The Reason You Suck" Speech, which leads her to just do it anyway.
- A darker one, but when Carl tries to abuse Ronnie physically (even going on sexually) in the garage and foolishly thinks Ronnie is petrified after all the abuse of her past, she snaps and slams the car door down on Carl's neck when he leans toward it screaming "BASTARD!", killing him outright and ending his spree of terror in the square.
- 25/12/2014: Mick beating the ever-lasting-s### out of Dean for raping Linda. If Shirley hadn't intervened, Mick would have certainly beaten Dean to death.
- Buster making it clear that if Dean tries to contact him, Shirley or Jade from prison again, he will make his life hell.
Buster: "I gut fish for a living, remember? Nothing escapes my grip.
- 06/09/2016: Grant and Mark racing to Ben's rescue. Also, Ben calling out Paul's killers on their cowardice.
- 24/01/2017: The majority of the Walford residents working together to lift up a double decker bus to free Martin underneath.