* The fight with [[spoiler: Roboprez and Silhouette]] in the first game.
* When [[spoiler:Pox kills the Master in the third game]].
* You usually feel rather satisfied after knocking down an entire city.
* The Kojira Battle in the second game. The monster marches from the harbor to Takoshima city, and goes on a rampage, destroying buildings to replenish health. And with all the extra space to move, it's one place where the Meteor Gun is not a instant win button.
** Not only that, but it's one of very few times Crypto is actually frightened by an enemy.
--> I don't care about my Ninja groupies! I'm worried about ''getting my ass stomped!''
* When casually visiting the White Ninjas hideout, you will occasionally find them doing battle with attacking Black Ninjas.
* [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin The Meteor Gun.]]
** That's nothing. In Path of the Furon, you get a pistol that opens up a frikkin ''black hole'', a gun that summons a man-eating plant, and a saucer weapon that creates ''tornadoes''. '''Epic'''.
* The [[spoiler:mothership's destruction in the second game]].
* In the second game, after struggling to come up with a reason why the Cosmonauts should turn against the Blisk, Crypto finally comes up with the perfect one:
-->''[[spoiler: THEY'RE TAKING AWAY YOUR VODKA!!!!]]''
* When you finally get to [[spoiler:[[TakeThatScrappy kill Shama Llama]] for betraying you]] in the second game.
* The only side mission on Solaris, where you [[spoiler:get to put the surviving Blisk out of their misery and stop them from receiving help]]. Even Pox knows how much Crypto will enjoy it.