Red Alert 1
- That moment early in the Soviet campaign, during a briefing for the campaign into Germany. Nadia and Gradenko are arguing their cases before Stalin, then they both go silent and look away nervously as a bald, goateed advisor in a simple business suit steps forward to whisper into Stalin's ear - wait, is that Kane?! It's the point in the Command & Conquer series where Kane went from a charismatic terrorist leader to something much more dangerous.
- Any time Nadia makes tea (it's a long story). "Poison?! You BITCH!!"
- Followed, of course, by "For the foreseeable future... Comrade Secretary, I am the future."
- Stavros' revenge on Stalin at the end of the Allied campaign. Cold is not the word.
- The control voiceover does a great Danger Deadpan take on superweapon announcements that really make you go Oh, Crap! when you're on the receiving end:
A-Bomb prepping. A-Bomb launch detected.MAD Tank deploying.
- While Tanya has definitely had some shining moments in her appearances, in the original game Tanya has a mission where she's captured by the Soviets and presumably tortured. She manages, with the help of a spy, to escape captivity and kill an NKVD interrogator, while handcuffed to a chair.
- Allied first level: rescue Albert freakin' Einstein. Tanya shows up laughing. She kills anything you point to. Einstein runs to safety. Cruisers show up. The Soviet base gets shelled into nothing. Battle over.
Counterstrike and Aftermath
- The Soviet Super Soldier in one of the expansion pack missions didn't have such good lines, but was ludicrously badass. He fought tanks. He fought Tanya. He fought a battleship. And he won. The first mission you use him has he and his dog airdropped into a sea of explosive barrels. One Allied soldier sets them all off. He isn't even scratched by the resulting explosions.