- Guido changing four tires by himself in about four seconds.
- To amplify the awesomeness of this, a professional pit crew who was mocking him just a few seconds earlier can do nothing but watch in Stunned Silence.
- It's not as flashy as the tire change, but Lightning McQueen sacrificing the race for The King definitely counts.
Tex Dinoco: There's more to racing than just winning.
- Plus everybody (except Chick Hicks) realizing why he did it, and recognizing McQueen as the real winner.
- Doc Hudson's drive around Willie's Butte, especially when he turns right to go left.
- And don't forget the long-awaited praise he got at the Piston Cup tiebreaker. Pretty much everyone was in disbelief—even Chick Hicks' own pit stop was in awe—and the WHOLE CROWD starts cheering that he was seen.