* When he [[HeelFaceTurn turned against]] Wrestling/TripleH during his contract signing for ''Wrestling/WrestleMania 21''.
* Giving Wrestling/AlbertoDelRio a Batista Bomb after weeks of trash talk, the first since his return to the company.
* His 2014 return to in ring action, specifically the Royal Rumble match....and WINNING the match.
** And instead of forcing the proverbial square peg of his Face role into the circular hole that was the disapproving WWE Universe, Batista pretty much [[FaceHeelTurn rounded on them]] and told them that they can cheer or boo him all they want, bottom line is, he's there to win championships, not popularity contests, DEAL WITH IT.
** Even better is that he knew all along that he was never going to be cheered, so he intentionally acted like as much of a prick as possible to fans until WWE actually gave up and let him be a heel.
* When ''Film/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy'' co-star Creator/ChrisPratt challenged Batista to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Batista proclaimed that ice isn't a problem for wrestlers...Then the camera zoomed out to reveal him bathing in ice water, with a ''big trash bin'' of more water closeby. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWzGJP_y48o After the cameraman dumped it on him, he didn't flinch]].
* Wrestlers making a foray into acting can have mixed results at best, but Batista is part of the Franchise/MarvelCinematicUniverse AND a James Bond villain. If that doesn't qualify as awesome...
** Even moreso, in [[Film/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy a film already hailed as one of the best in the MCU]], Batista's performance as Drax the Destroyer was highlighted as one of the best parts.
*** How about the fact that he's being casted into [[Film/BladeRunner2049 the sequel]] of a CultClassic like ''Film/BladeRunner''? Can you find any other wrestler-turned-actor with ''that'' on their resume?