Awesome: Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- A Meta example: the team at Frictional took voluntary pay cuts in order to finally push the project out the door, so if it hadn't done well, they would have closed shop. The success of the game saved their company and gave them global recognition.
- Daniel survives numerous encounters with 3 different types of monsters and he's an archeologist with no combat skills whatsoever. What. So. Ever. Though it falls on your shoulders what happens to him in the end.
- Even Mr. Face, of all things, has one. Seeing that monster destroy a thick barricade with a punch is epic.
- The good ending of the game is one for Agrippa. "Don't worry, Daniel. It's going to be all right." *FLASH*
- And Weyer.
- Giving Alexander the death he's deserved for hundreds of years .
- The player can get one if he or she manages to lead a monster off of a cliff or epically troll it by exploiting its AI. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny for the latter.
- There's one feat that isn't the result of a glitch. It's possible to bludgeon the water monster to death.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.