Long-running Austrian kids' show based on a long-running kids' book series. A talking bicycle named Tom Turbo can do "111 tricky things", including shrink, enlarge, see through walls, pop his head out like a jack-in-the-box for use as a weapon, and other weird stuff. So what does he do with all these abilities? He teams up with various kids and helps them solve mysteries and catch crooks. And we mean weird "mysteries", like a villain using the singing of a kidnapped chorus to summon a great treasure, or an evil toymaker who freezes people solid and tries to sell them. It's fantastical fare, and doesn't take itself very seriously.
This show contains examples of:
- A Boy and His X: A boy, a girl, a group of kids, whatever, and their magic talking bicycle.
- Bound and Gagged: Happens all over the place, to everyone: adults who have to be rescued, kids who have to be rescued, and particularly the kid heroes themselves.
- Character Title: Of course.
- The Danza: All kids play "themselves", using their real name in the show. And of course, Thomas Brezina, host of the show.
- Fake Interactivity: There are various moments where the viewer has to "help" the characters with something.
- Kid Detective: Part of the premise.
- Snooping Little Kid: Essentially part of the premise. Oh yeah, and a snooping magic bicycle too.
- Wicked Toymaker: Tom battles an evil toymaker who freezes people solid and tries to sell them.