"We'll always be here."There is an urban legend in Japan about an underground subway line that moves without limitations. The rumor is only gorgeous men ride a train that is known as the Miracle Train. And if you were to hop upon this line, you would undoubtedly fall into a complete state of happiness. Being touched by a ray of light, granting her access to enter into the Oedo Line platform, where the Miracle Train runs. As the doors open up, the space inside is very different, as six handsome men await you inside. This is the legend of the Miracle Train and they are all personifications of Oedo Line stations!But how do you get on this Miracle Train? According to the conductor, the leader of these six gentlemen and the female guide, when women have worries or insecurities, the Miracle Train will appear. With names matching the stations along the line, these fabulous gentlemen - whose bonds together are tight, despite their different personalities - will erase all of your worries and fears. Thus the name: Miracle Train. So, are you ready to believe in and ride the miracle train?
Miracle Train provides examples of:
- Cast of Personifications: The main characters are the six young men who are the personifications of stations of Japan's Oedo train line.
- Catch-Phrase: Roppongi has "Do mai" or "Don't worry", while the cast shares the quote at the top of the page.
- Coat Over the Shoulder: Shinjuku's default style.
- Dead All Along: The passenger of episode 11 is already dead when she enters the Miracle Train.
- Dead Person Conversation: With Roppongi's help, the passenger of episode 11 manages to phone her fiance to say her parting words.
- Dropping the Bombshell: Happens in episode 8 whenever the passenger reveals herself as a runaway. A near running gag are the reactions the stations have when hearing the news, with Tocho's taking the cake.Shinjuku: "Nice reaction!"
- Eye Catch: They consist of Tokugawa and the Twirly Symbols.
- Glasses Pull: Parodied in episode 10 with Tocho, who does this in order to imitate his favorite Cop Show character.
- Look Both Ways: Episode 11's passenger suffers this fate after she runs into the street to retrieve a child's balloon.
- Luke, You Are My Father: Played for laughs in episode 8 when the passenger mistakes Tocho as her father.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: The boys are all the physical manifestations of stations on the Oedo line.
- Mr. Exposition: In episode 5, Nuriko and Shiodome take turns with this.
- Playful Hacker: In episode 6, Roppongi hacks into the antagonist's tracking system in order to help Himeno.
- Precocious Crush: After the whole father issue is cleared up, episode 8's passenger develops one for Tocho, to the point of declaring that they're going to get married when she's older.
- The Runaway: The passenger in episode 8, who is on a hunt for her dead father.
- Serious Business: Tocho takes everything with the utmost seriousness.
- Too Many Belts: Shiodome displays a low level version, having two belts hanging of his pants other than the one actually holding them up.