Anime: Chou Kuse ni Narisou
My daddy and Nosaka-kun's father are WEIRD! Weird! EVERYONE is WEIRD! But I think I could get used to all these weird people. Hanya!Nagisa Shiratori is a girl who loves to sing. She leaves home, is promptly discovered, and instantly becomes the top Idol Singer in Japan. Her secret: she's really the heir to a martial arts dojo that's having trouble attracting any students to develop into possible heirs. She needs to find some strong people... but she's an Idol Singer, so she can't. So she disguises herself as a boy and enrolls in the toughest junior high school she can find.Add the members of the school gang, an Unknown Rival trying to supplant her as the #1 Idol Singer, and an International Conspiracy, and Hilarity Ensues in a very Ranma-ish way.The title can be translated as either "I Could Totally Get Used to This!" or "I'll Make a Habit of It".Nagisa and her Love Interest Nosaka also feature in a Super Famicom, videogame 'Panic in Nakayoshi World'.
Provides examples of:
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: Capable of mobilizing the Japanese armed forces at the drop of a hat.
- Beam of Enlightenment
- Chop Sockey
- Elaborate University High: Two of them, one of which absorbs Nagisa's old school.
- Girlish Pigtails —> Boyish Short Hair: Nagisa cuts her hair to look like a boy. She still wears the pigtails as a wig.
- Green Eyes: Nagisa.
- Heir to the Dojo
- Idol Singer
- Non-Human Sidekick
- On One Condition
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Nagisa and Nosaka.
- Red String of Fate
- Running Gag: Momoko.
- Unknown Rival
- Verbal Tic: Nagisa.
- Villainous Crossdresser: Gold.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Nagisa.