- Think of any time you stubbed your toe, Chances are you screamed angry gibberish when you did.
- This trope is the inspiration for "wharrgarbl," used as a shorthand in some circles to denote nonsensical political ranting, and often associated with an image of a dog drinking from a high pressure hose.◊
- When a person is especially angry online, they may try to convey their anger through text by mashing their keyboards to create a string of complete gibberish. For instance: S:DLGIhdsf;glkihdrsglko;"RbgDSR":HDShgs
- Chilean Spanish is often mocked online for the way their speakers degenerate into Angrish. "LA WEA FOME WEON CULIAO SACOWEA VALIS CALLAMPA AWEONAO CHUPAI PICO PO KISAWEA WEON LKSADKLASDKJSAKJSAKJSAKJSASAKJSAJDAFNHKJDSAKK"note . Doesn't help that spoken Chilean also sounds like this, even if the speaker ain't actually angry.
- Gary Coleman: You idiots! You boneheaded.....IDIOTS!
- In his first autobiography Moab is my Washpot, Stephen Fry recounts a time when he was so angry at seeing some youths throw stones at ducks in a park that he threw some stones back at them while yelling "'You shit-spike-wank-turdy-bastardheads! How do you fucking like it, you tossing tossers!", and similar "meaningless obscenities".
- Rachel Maddow combined this trope with her generally Adorkable nature in her reaction to Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal's response to President Barack Obama's first State Of the Union address:
"Um. Ehh...ummm. Uh buh buh buh... [...] I know I'm paid to talk for a living. I am incapable of doing what I'm paid to do right now. I'm absolutely stunned."
- Author Eleanor Farjeon says she often heard this exchange between her two little brothers:
Joe: Oh, you —- Oh, you little —Bertie: (insolently) Little what?Joe: You little — you little Bertie!!!
- The Angry Grandpa, all the time.
- Dennis Green's bewildering "They are who we thought they were!" post game rant.
- Go on the internet and tell me that you didn't encounter someone making an angry comment that's too ridiculous to read or write. Even downplayed examples can be found in folks with usually impeccable punctuation and proper use of caps suddenly losing both.