Angrish: Real Life
- Think of any time you stubbed your toe, Chances are you screamed angry gibberish when you did.
- This trope is the inspiration for "wharrgarbl," used as a shorthand in some circles to denote nonsensical political ranting, and often associated with an image of a dog drinking from a high pressure hose.◊
- When a person is especially angry online, they may try to convey their anger through text by mashing their keyboards to create a string of complete gibberish. For instance: S:DLGIhdsf;glkihdrsglko;"RbgDSR":HDShgs
- Chilean Spanish is often mocked online for the way their speakers degenerate into Angrish. "LA WEA FOME WEON CULIAO SACOWEA VALIS CALLAMPA AWEONAO CHUPAI PICO PO KISAWEA WEON LKSADKLASDKJSAKJSAKJSAKJSASAKJSAJDAFNHKJDSAKK"note . Doesn't help that spoken Chilean also sounds like this, even if the speaker ain't actually angry.
- Gary Coleman: You idiots! You boneheaded.....IDIOTS!
- In his first autobiography Moab is my Washpot, Stephen Fry recounts a time when he was so angry at seeing some youths throw stones at ducks in a park that he threw some stones back at them while yelling "'You shit-spike-wank-turdy-bastardheads! How do you fucking like it, you tossing tossers!", and similar "meaningless obscenities".
- Rachel Maddow combined this trope with her generally Adorkable nature in her reaction to Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal's response to President Barack Obama's first State Of the Union address:
"Um. Ehh...ummm. Uh buh buh... [...] I know I'm paid to talk for a living. I am incapable of doing what I'm paid to do right now. I'm absolutely stunned."
- Author Eleanor Farjeon says she often heard this exchange between her two little brothers:
Joe: Oh, you —- Oh, you little —Bertie: (insolently) Little what?Joe: You little — you little Bertie!!!
- The Angry Grandpa, all the time.
- Dennis Green's bewildering "