A common problem in top-down RPG's, the Annoying Townsfolk is when game NP Cs with collision detection:
- Actively seem to get in your way and prevent you from getting about.
- In particular: doorways, the standing in thereof
- Walk around randomly, particularly in small spaces
- In the worst examples running into an NPC will cause you to enter conversation mode - meaning that not only do they get in your face and block your way, they start getting chatty.
- Block you in and never let you leave.
Hello, Unknown Troper. You'll need to get known to lend a hand here.