There isn't really much to say about the Wet Willy. What it is, is when you stick your finger into your mouth then stick your saliva-covered finger into the ear of an unfortunate victim. Often a staple of The Bully
to Kick the Dog
Not to be confused with anything to do with penises
, or Free Willy
for that matter.
- This happens in two different ways in Cerebus the Aardvark during the Jaka's Story Story Arc:
- This is one of Jaka's best techniques to get her husband Rick out of bed in a hurry, to the point that even when he's completely drowsed out, the sound of her putting her finger in her mouth is enough to have him instantly awake.
- One of Lord Julius' like-a-looks tricks the poet Oscar into giving one to himself.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III has the turtles giving one of the guards a wet willie multiple times. Eventually, that guard decides to just give himself the wet willie before they can.
- In the episode of Saturday Night Live hosted by Andy Samberg (a former cast member), one of the sketches they bring back is of a very affectionate family who constantly kiss each other (and more!), squicking out a newcomer. In this particular episode, the older brother character, who comes across as a bit of a bully, sets up to give his younger brother a Wet Willy - but in this case he licks his finger and then french kisses his brother's ear.
Needs More Examples