Up for Grabs
and needs a better name.
A sub-trope of Transformation Sequence
(currently referenced as monstrous transformation ) this version is used for several versions of shapeshifting, One-Winged Angel
and Hulking Out
. The sequence will always contain at least three of these:
- a close-up of an arm growing. (character will stare at his hand if surprised.)
- a close-up of facial features distorting.
- the character bending backwards as the chest expands
- the character bending forwards as the back muscles expand, ripping the shirt , if any. (If the character is a villain, he will nearly always have Spikes of Villainy popping up along the spine.)
- Roar Before Beating or a Skyward Scream