Do We Have This One?
? Needs a Better Title
What better way to demonstrate a Badass Driver
's skill than by Improbable Parking Skills, especially with Parallel Parking
. May involve sliding and screeching of tires.
Not to be confused with Rockstar Parking
, which is about it being easy to find a space.
Film - Animation
Film - Live Action
- In The Incredibles, Mr. Incredible first lands a falling van right on the highway, then proceeds to veer so sharply that it rolls over several times before stopping perfectly in a parking space.
- The Blues Brothers
- Ace Ventura 2: Li~ike a glove!
- Lt. Shane Wolf and Zoe Plummer from The Pacifier
- One of Jackie Chan's earlier films has him doing a hand-brake turn/park of a mini, sliding it into a space approximately 1 mini 4 extra cm.
- Starship Troopers: it was implied that Carmen Ibanez had to have Improbable Parking Skills to land her shuttle in the middle of a besieged Mobile Infantry outpost during a fierce battle. Of course, she had already been established as the Ace Pilot.
- In the first National Lampoon's Vacation movie, Clark falls asleep at the wheel, the car wanders onto an exit ramp, careens toward a hotel, and Clark wakes up in time to scream and stomp the brakes. The car stops in a parking spot, and the luggage all tumbles off the top of the car to boot.
: "Well, we're here!"