03:12:53 AM Jun 17th 2012
Mythology and Religion
- The ultimate goal of Satan in Christianity is to rule the universe which is why he got thrown out of Heaven.
- The Great Beast in the Book of Revelations is said to gain domination over the Earth before the Messiah kicks his arse.
- The Amatsu Mikaboshi in Asian mythology wants to gain control over existence.
- Xenu in Scientology once ruled the universe but is now allegedly imprisoned in a battery powered forcefield beneath a mountain somewhere on Earth. Straight face, keep a straight face.
01:26:23 AM Apr 9th 2012
- Xykon of The Order of the Stick.
05:31:50 PM Nov 4th 2011
Possibly a good place to add Small Future Child quote from Invader Zim: Small Future Child: "I don't get it! Why does he want to take over the earth so badly? What does he have to gain, or to lose? And the mechanizations of this malfunctioning Santa suit completely elude me!" Other: "Justified: The current world leaders are incompetent, and Evulz is an Anti-Villain seeking to bring the world into order." An example would be Baron Klaus Wulfenbach of Agatha Heterodyne, Girl Genius: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20040804
03:48:56 PM Mar 19th 2010
I still wish to preserve the joke about That Guy with the Glasses. I suggest that either put the Bison caption on the bottom of the page, or just the word "OF COURSE!" at the end of the page. So... discuss?
06:53:30 PM Nov 6th 2010
Annoyingly, that quote keeps getting removed with no edit reason being specified. It is acceptable to have more than one page quote, provided we don't go into Uncyclopedia-levels of insanity, IIRC. ...and yes, I know this discussion was last used in March, and it's now November. It's still kind of annoying, since I swear this is the second time I've had to add it back in.