Horror RP - Sign Up:
- Back Story:
- Other Info:
- Name: Nicole Hollis.
- Appearance: Has long, unkempt blood-red hair, with indigo coloured eyes, ivory coloured skin, and a dark gray trench coat.
- Back Story: Nicole was brought up in an abusive home in her childhood, and had run away to join a gang. They were arrested by the police after committing arson and burglaries, and Nicole was put in welfare before being released at age 18. She worked at a rest home, but didn't show much respect for the elderly people she was caring for. Three years later, she was walking home to her flat one day when she was abducted, and woke up in the Nightmare world.
- Personality: Nicole is hot blooded and melodramatic. Generally apathetic, but with a mean, aggressive streak. She has an iron will that will see her through a situation, even if it kills her. Generally reserved and introspective, but with a power of will that will cause Nicole to take charge of those around her. She isn't the most intellectual of people, but is very sharp and cunning.
- Powers/Skills: She starts out being defenseless, relying solely on her cunning and basic affinity with weapons from her days as a gang member. But as time goes by, she becomes a more competent fighter, and develops a basic affinity for telepathy and clairvoyance from her time spent in the Nightmare World.
- Weaknesses: She is arrogant and insufferable, and acts like a complete douche around her friends and allies, often losing their trust as a result. Nicole also thinks she is stronger than she really is, and will often charge head-on into danger and almost-certain death.
- Fears: She has nightmares of being burned alive, due to her guilt over the arson she had done when she was younger. Nicole also fears being drowned from her days of child abuse, and fears being locked away for all her years while being kept out of the outside world.
edited 20th May '11 3:28:48 AM by DJMarred
- Name: Damien Rothgil
- Appearance: 5'11'', Lean build. Short black hair, two scars on right cheek. Caucasian
- Back Story: Raised in England til age 10, shipped out to South Africa to live with uncle. ex-PMC, fought in numerous African civil wars. Has a degree in European History.
- Personality: Reserved, stoic.
- Powers/Skills: Able to use basically any weapon besides crew-serviced. Master of combat analysis
- Weaknesses: If shots aren't being fired, He's pretty much a fish out of water. Prefers not to trust anyone who can't take care of themselves (in his eyes). Also, young girls make him freeze up due to...witnessing brutalities during service in Africa
- Fears: Deathly afraid of hyenas.
- Other Info: Half-german, half british.
edited 20th May '11 2:22:47 AM by redcynic
- Name: Andre
- Appearance: A 5'9'' 17 year old, he has white hair and red eyes. He wears a semi-tight black shirt, under a vest with fur at it's opening, plus cargo pants, a large belt to hold it up and fingerless gloves. He also has the japanese symbols for death ice and blood on his left arm, and the words Unlucky XIII on his right
- Back Story: The result of inhumane experiments used to create perfect assassins, he and seven others escaped and have sinced formed a business focused on killing their pursuers
- Personality: He's an intelligent, caring guy, but acts like and arrogant douche, to hide his growing insanity
- Powers: He can grow bony wings, generate bone weapons, control dark, ice, and blood magic, and can heal himself from absorbing blood, and has amazing skill with a sword made from a Dracolich's spine
- Weakness: He feels horrendous pain from using anything but his magic or his sword
- Fears: He is afraid of having to fight his twin brother again, who got turned into a literal human centipede
- Other Info: His human centipede brother is still alive in regular human form, but is in tremendous pain, Andre is afraid to fight him for fear that they might use his brother's body to make another human centipede of him again
- Name: John Peterson
- Appearance: black haired, caucasian male, wearing a white shirt and red tie.
- Back Story: A PR executive for Disney.
- Personality: Friendly and slightly dumb.
- Powers/Skills: He can play the harmonica, and he's good at giving inspirational speeches.
- Weaknesses: He is slightly dumb and boring.
- Fears: He is afraid of creepypastas. His son showed them to him, and even though he's horrified, he he can't stop reading them.
- Other Info: Joe Q. Everyman.
I believe in silver linings, and that's why I believe in you!
- Name: Aleister Sykes
- Appearance: 6' 1'', smooth cornsilk hair, hazel eyes, is most often seen wearing his favorite leather coat◊
- Back Story: Lived in a small Oregon town until he was eight. He had a good friend in Simon Michaels, who he'd play games with out in the forest every day. Months before his eight birthday, Simon disappeared. On the day of his birthday, Simon's remains were found scattered in the forest, arranged like an altar. The police didn't find any useful evidence, barring a small postcard. Written inside, in Simon's blood, was the simple message "Happy Birthday Aleister". His family moved shortly thereafter, trying to help him move on and forget. After years of therapy, the college sophomore Aleister has just about forgotten his old friend.
- Personality: He appears calm and placid on the surface, but actually has a great deal of trouble trusting people, often preferring to hold them at arm's length. This proves to be a great barrier in making relationships, and thusly he has few friends. If he does grow attached to something or someone, he treasures them deeply and will do everything in his power to see no harm comes to them.
- Powers/Skills: Has an exceptionally analytical mind and is an excellent actor.
- Weaknesses: Paranoid, occasionally bordering on the obssessive-compulsive, has difficulty forming relationships
- Fears: He fears losing control, and will do everything in his power to stay in control. He is also afraid of being alone without any means of contact with the outside
- Other Info: Hobbies include writing and cooking. Is currently a part of his college's theater group
edited 22nd May '11 11:08:11 PM by DJMarred
edited 23rd May '11 1:47:57 AM by Aralyn
edited 23rd May '11 2:28:31 AM by Aralyn
edited 3rd Aug '12 10:32:48 PM by TroyandHawk
edited 4th Aug '12 5:55:26 PM by Stormthorn