Things you'd like to write...:
edited 3rd Mar '11 4:40:53 PM by theoneguy
- a High-ish fantasy, following the story of some pretty epic magical objects and the people they try to make kings/queens. hopefully, with enough material to write a RPG of the verse.
- a D&D series (probably with the serial numbers filed off unless I can get it published under their license) based on a undead adventure party, written by transcribing gameplay.
- if I had any computer skills at all I'd try to make a short film in a Changeling: The Lost style verse, with synthetic voice actors.
- a Hard as I can possibly get it Sci-Fi novel, where the zombie apocalypse is with robots being churned out of self replicating factories.
- A Trilogy of novels chronicling the adventures of Self Aware replicating factory ships. Mostly based on Michio Kaku and other futurists
- I'd kind of like to create a Massive Multiplayer Online Tatical Game, on the other hand no clue how to do so. New factions would spring up as fast as I could make them.
- I'd kind of like to explore the concept of Planet of Hats, where the species hat is soldier in a Star Wars or Star Trek like universe. I think I've got the basics of the federal government down but what actually happens on a day to day bases is still kind of iffy.
- A lot of other scifi or fantasy concepts really.
- such as a novel that averts/subverts Humans Are Special while trying my best to play it strait.
- a book based on the movie The Forbin Project, exploring what an alternative world would have been like if the earth was taken over by a super supercomputer.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.