Total posts: [322,895] 1 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 ... 12916
ITT: We are all Pokémon Trainers:
- Smiles at Fool - Thank you. I know keeping this secret will be hard for you to do, but it will only be for a little while. We'll find that Manaphy, and everything will be okay. - Hugs Fool - Everything will be okay, I promise. You can trust me. - After I finish talking to her, I sit down under a tree with Ribbons - ... I hope Anom and Wolf will be okay with the fact that I told her without asking them first. Ribbons: <Well, you didn't have much of a choice.> Yeah... - Smiles - But, I know I did the right thing. Ribbons: (smiles back at me)
edited 27th Apr '11 6:38:56 AM by Luke924
I hide the eye for a reason.-Just then, a Wailord breaches out of the water with Gallade on its back. Gallade jumps off the Wailord just at the right moment, and lands on his feet on the island. He looks up and sees Reshiram and Entei standing there, apparently waiting for something. He can't see Jane- Gallade: <Where is Jane? She hasn't woken up yet, has she?>
- Standing around, waiting for the others to get ready so we can head over to Sophian island - ... I need to talk to Wolf and Anom about this as soon as possible. Ribbons: (nods) - Thinks for a moment - Hmm... Will Wolf and Anom be able to use their flying Pokémon to get to the island in their current situation? I'd offer to help, but unlike Wings, Chase doesn't have super strength, so I don't think he can carry more than one person at a time...
Reshiram: <No, she's still asleep here on my back. See?> -Reshiram turns around so Gallade can see Jane.- Reshiram: <Sorry for leaving you behind. I hope you didn't have much trouble getting here, Gallade.>
The WandererI didn't forget Crewe, and happy birthday by the way. -Wakes up to realize that he's on Roderich the Serperior- How'd I get here? Sorry Roderich. -Gets off- Did Fool carry me here or something? If so she's stronger than she looks. -Decides to go find the others-
- Has let Crush out of his pokeball - Crush: (wagging his tail) <DS!> (affectionally licks my face) Hehe... Hey there, Crush. Sorry I haven't let you out of your pokeball these last few days. Crush: <That's okay.> Hey, Crush? Get down on all fours, will you? Crush: <Uh... Okay.> - Once Crush is standing on all fours, I climb onto his shell for a moment - Hmm... If we all sit close together, there should be enough room for three people... Crush: <Huh?> - I climb off Crush's shell and he gets back up - Crush: <Am I missing something?> Ribbons: <She'll explain it to you later.> Crush: <So, I assume you want me to carry you across water somewhere later?> - Nods - Crush: <Well, no problem. I'll get you to your next destination as fast I can!> I know you will. - I pet Crush on the head, his leg starts twitching - Ribbons: (giggles)
The Wanderer-Is eating a bagel and sitting on a bench-
I hide the eye for a reason.Gallade: <Thank you, Reshiram.> -Gallade grabs Jane and sets her down on the ground.-
The Wanderer-Is still sitting on the bench-
- Has recalled Crush and Ribbons, is now taking a walk around while waiting for the others to get ready. More specifically, is waiting for Wolf and Anom to show up so I can speak to them about possible places where the Pinchers may have taken Manaphy and about having told Fool the truth -
The Wanderer-Decides to release Helios and go for a quick flight for the others-
edited 27th Apr '11 8:50:31 AM by rmctagg09
-Suicune's cave is very clean and tidy. On top of that, her few possessions are lined up orderly on her shelves or stacked in neatly in a pile. The beast herself is currently lying on a blue bubble (Bringing to mind a certain pink legendary Pokémon) with a very relaxed expression on her face.- Suicune: <Hiya Raikou. I see you've brought a few friends.> Raikou: <Nya, they're more then friends Suicune. This Trainer is our master's chosen one!> -Suicune perks up a bit.- Suicune: <Hmm...> -The beast gives me a long hard look, making me feel slightly uncomfortable in the process.- Suicune: <What is your name?> ...Luke. My name's Luke. And this is Lake. Lake: -Gives Suicune a small smile.- <Hi.> Suicune: <Hello. It's nice to meet you two.> -The legendary beast hops off her bubble.- Suicune: <Allow me to provide you with somewhere to sit.> -Me and Lake watch Suicune as she causally walks behind us, the blows two bubbles simmillar to her own.- Suicune: <Go on! Sit down.> -I look a bit hesitant.- Suicune: <Why so worried Luke?> Because the last time I got on a bubble...Well, bad things happened. Suicune: <Let me guess, Mew made you bounce on it?> Lake: <Yep. He didn't look so well afterwards.> -Suicune chuckles.- Suicune: <It's okay, I won't make you do any bouncing. Well, not if you don't want too anyway. Promise!> -Me and Lake look at each other, then shrug before hopping off Suicune's makeshift furniture.- Suicune: <Comfortable?> ...It's alright I guess. Bit weird though. Lake: <Hmm...It is quite nice actually.> -Lake flips onto his front and lies down, a relaxed look on his face.- Lake: <I could get used to this.> -Suicune smiles, the hops back onto her own bubble.- Suicune: <I had a feeling you guys would like it. Anyway Luke, I'm sensing that you have a Heart of Gold. And that Rainbow Feather you're stuck in your cap tells me that my Master has designated you as his chosen Trainer.> Yeah, that's about right. Raikou: <Nya, he came to me with his friends back at Renbow Island telling me that the Pokémon Pinchers had returned. So I guided him here.> Suicune: <I assume you've already got Entei to follow you too?> Lake: <Yes. He's decided to stay behind while we came and got you though.> Suicune: <I'm not surprised, he never did like it here.>
The Wanderer-Sees DS walking below him and attempts to land-
I hide the eye for a reason.-Jane wakes up and finds out that she is balancing precariously on a tree branch.- AAAAAHHHH!! -the frantically grabs onto the tree branch- HOW DID I GET HERE!? Gallade: -throws a pebble at Jane's head- <That's for leaving me behind last night!> Jeez Gallade, you're such a black mareep, do you know that? -Gallade throws a bigger rock at Jane's head-
edited 27th Apr '11 9:28:21 AM by CalamityJane
- Notices Tagg - Oh, hi there Tagg!
The Wanderer-Lands- Hi DS. -Waves with his bandaged hand- So when are we leaving for Sophian Island?
- Shrugs - I don't know. I'm sort of waiting for some of the others to get ready. ... What happened to your hand?
The WandererHands. -Shows his other one- I was busy beating my frustrations into a wall and got a bit carried away.
The WandererSo yeah, I have to admit the stress is indeed getting to me.
I see... Too much stress isn't good for anyone...
I hide the eye for a reason.-Jane manages to get off the tree branch with minimal injury, but has recalled Gallade to his pokeball for the time being. She walks over to Reshiram and Entei for a moment- So uh, where's Luke and Raikou?
edited 27th Apr '11 9:49:16 AM by CalamityJane
Reshiram: <They've gone into the Canal Ruins to ask for Suicune's help.> Entei: <ENTEI HATES WATER, SO ENTEI DID NOT GO!!!> -Meanwhile.- Suicune: <Now Luke, I trust Raikou had informed you of what you must do.> ...Yes. I had to gather the three of you in order to summon Ho-oh. Lake: <And we've done that now, so now we can bring him here, right?> Suicune: <I'm afraid it's not as simple as that Lake. As strong as my Master is, he won't be able to do this alone. Even though all the Legends with a Heart of Gold have now been gathered, we still need those with a Soul of Silver and a Mind of Crystal.> Yes, the Legendary birds and the Eon Dragons. A friend of mine is gathering the birds, but we haven't made any progress with the Dragons yet. Lake: <We have some people in our group with Minds of Crystal though. So one of them should be able to bring the Dragons to us.> Suicune: <I see. Then we may be closer to our goal then I originally thought.> May I ask though, what do we do once all of the Legends have been gathered. Raikou: <Nya, that's simple. We drive the Pokémon Pinchers from our home. Once and for all.> ...Huh. Sounds okay to me.
TV Tropes by TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from email@example.com.