YMMV: Zac Brown Band
- Award Snub: Infamously passed over for Best New Artist at the CMA Awards. By Hootie.
- Base Breaker: "Beautiful Drug". To those who love it, it's the ZBB turning their Genre Roulette Up to Eleven; to those who hate it, it's a talented band selling out by chasing the contemporary trend of electronica-influenced country (e.g., Sam Hunt).
- Covered Up: Subverted with "Chicken Fried". The band first recorded it during its independent days, and later gave the song to The Lost Trailers who released it as a single. Then Zac changed his mind and asked The Lost Trailers' label to pull their version.
- And a rare straight example with "Dress Blues", a cover of Jason Isbell.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: ZBB member Clay Cook was originally a songwriting partner of John Mayer. They split due to creative differences; John wanted to expand his horizons, while Clay wanted to do pop music. This makes the fact that Clay later joining up with ZBB funny due to the band being multi-genre.
- Tear Jerker: "Highway 20 Ride".
- Also, "Colder Weather". Despite being a little vague and open-ended (on purpose), it'll really get to you with its story of a man and woman who are separated by colder weather.