Trivia: Zac Brown Band
- Creator Backlash: Zac Brown disliked the fact that "Toes" had to be censored for radio. His co-writer didn't mind.
- Executive Meddling: According to Brown, he gave The Lost Trailers permission to record "Chicken Fried" on the condition that they not release it as a single, but someone at the Trailers' label ignored his request, which promptly led to Zac demanding that the label pull it.
- Name's the Same: Their song "Free" entered the country charts literally the same week that another song by Jack Ingram titled "Free" fell from the charts.
- In 2015, a group named A Thousand Horses debuted on the charts. Their guitarist? Zach Brown.
- Network to the Rescue: Atlantic Records picked them up for distribution rights partway through the run of "Chicken Fried". However, they later switched to RPM Entertainment, and reverted to just their own label for The Grohl Sessions before moving again to Big Machine for Jekyll + Hyde.
- What Could Have Been: ZBB very well could've never broken through had The Lost Trailers' version of "Chicken Fried" not been pulled.