YMMV: Yo Yogi!
- Audience-Alienating Premise: The teenage demographic the show was aimed at would never give Yogi the time of day regardless of what form he took, and older fans would be put off by the show's attempts to be "hip."
- Canon Wank: Besides the fact that they are somehow teens in the 1990s yet adults in the 1960s, why haven't Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy aged?
- Why are characters like Hokey Wolf, Peter Potamus and Snooper and Blabber still adults while Yogi, Huck et al. are teenagers?
- Also, should Boo Boo even be born yet at this point? What about Augie?
- Fridge Horror: Probably a minor one but, just what happened to Jellystone Park anyways and where did this mall come from?
- Not only that but, the town they live in is called "Jellystone Town"
- Iron Woobie: Huck, due to his usual mellow Chew Toy persona (but punctuated by being a little puppy this time round), usually plays the team's Extreme Doormat and takes some of the show's nastiest Amusing Injuries in stride. It helps that he arguably falls victim the least to the show's Younger and Hipper gimmick.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: The probable reason for the show's existence. Had the side effect of rendering Yogi and friends irrelevant.