YMMV: Yo Yogi!
- Audience-Alienating Premise: The teenage demographic the show was aimed at would never give Yogi the time of day regardless of what form he took, and older fans would be put off by the show's attempts to be "hip."
- Canon Wank:
- Besides the fact that they are somehow teens in the 1990s yet adults in the 1960s, why haven't Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy aged?
- Why are characters like Hokey Wolf, Peter Potamus and Snooper and Blabber still adults while Yogi, Huck et al. are teenagers?
- Also, should Boo Boo even be born yet at this point? What about Augie?
- Iron Woobie: Huck, due to his usual mellow Chew Toy persona (but punctuated by being a little puppy this time round), usually plays the team's Extreme Doormat and takes some of the show's nastiest Amusing Injuries in stride. It helps that he arguably falls victim the least to the show's Younger and Hipper gimmick.
- So Bad, It's Good: The sheer absurdity of the thought of anyone taking this seriously is hilarious in it of itself.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: The entire reason the show both existed and bombed.