YMMV: Y: Ruler of Time
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Believes that Naruto completely forgets Hinata even exists as soon as they're no longer interacting, to the point that he and RolloT believe the only reason they got together in the epilogue is because Hinata pinned him down and carved her name onto his chest. They also believe the reason Naruto spends so little time with his kids (particularly Boruto/Bolt) is because they're half Hinata, so he has a tendency not only to forget they exist, but that he's even married to Hinata at all.
- Crosses the Line Twice: His reaction to the protagonist of Lets Bible, Vulcan, knocking out Iesu (AKA Jesus Christ) and locking her in a trunk with the intent of losing his virginity and smacking his own grandmother across the horizon with an oar.
This is so horrible and yet funny as hell.
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- His review of Marmalade Boy has him talking about Miki having to deal with the sudden divorce and remarriage of both her parents and how hard is for a child to be constantly reminded her parents don't love each other anymore by living under the same roof with the other family. If you have been listening to Nick's VLOGS, he told once he had to travel to two households for Holidays, so you have an idea that he knows what he is tackling.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In his "Small Page, Big Screen" review of the 2008 Speed Racer movie, posted March 2013, Y notes it is extremely strange how at the climactic Grand Prix, literally everyone in the stadium(save the film's villain) is rooting for Speed to win and absolutely elated that he pulls it off. A mere two months later, and Tony Kanaan wins the Indianapolis 500 to the elation of pretty much every single person watching the race.
- One of Us: Mentioned on the main page, he mentions this site quite frequently.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: YROT states that even though he HATES and despises Prince of Tennis (mainly because Ryoma is the main character and Konomi is a terrible writer), there are a few things remarkable that he admits he likes: Kaidoh Kaoru, Inui Sadaharu, Fuji Syusuke, Ryuzaki Sakuno and the characters from "Things Prince Of Tennis Could Have Been About But Isn't Because Konomi Takashi Is A F#ckhead" (Fudoumine's backstory, Miyuki and Kintaro).
- The Scrappy: He absolutely HATES Ryoma Echizen and Sasuke Uchiha and any character like them.
- Schedule Slip: He averages one new video every couple of months or so.