- Funny Moments: During Rakuto and Azuma's tennis match when they're arguing over their feelings towards Sachie, and this results in statements like these:
Azuma: Why didn't you say anything about my confession!? How long do you intend to keep your composure? Come on! Get serious!Rakuto: Shut up! You don't know anything! Composure? I already lost that a long time ago! Since that text message I haven't been able to get a wink of sleep thinking, while you were snoring away. Do you know? I can make my own confession, but that would cause problems!
- Note that their entire class was watching this match and heard everything completely out of context. The best part is when a student bursts into Sachie's classroom to announce what's going on:
- Heartwarming Moments: Every single moment that passes between Azuma and Yuzuki—from when they're both scrabbling frantically among the dirt to find a four leaf clover so they can wish for their respective grandfather and grandmother to be healthy, to how Azuma gives Yuzuki the shell necklace he originally bought for Sachie.
- Ho Yay: In spades, between Azuma and Rakuto.
- Moe: Yuzuki. She's an adorable six year old completely devoted to her grandmother and the makings of The Determinator. You can't help but want to hug her.