* CompleteMonster: [[GalacticConqueror Lord Helspont]] of the [[AliensAreBastards Daemonites]] is one of the most powerful and wicked of his kind. Stationed on Earth centuries ago, Helspont [[GrandTheftMe possessed the body]] of an Acuran and, in the 1970s, convinced a man named Slaughterhouse Smith into helping him unleash a [[NukeEm total nuclear holocaust]] among the planet to [[KillAllHumans decimate humanity]], having him slaughter a military base to procure the nukes-- before aiming the first at New York City and trying to force Smith to watch as his only friends and family were blown from the earth. From there onward, Helspont made numerous attempts to [[OmnicidalManiac eradicate all life]] on the planet or otherwise subject them, attempting to draw in his race through the "Reunification" to use all life as body suits for the Daemonites, and attempting to rewrite history itself to the Daemonites' advantage. A steadfast enemy of the ComicBook/WildCats, and especially of the Kherubim Mr. Majestic, Helspont's attempt to kill them, in the skin of [[CorruptCorporateExecutive CEO James Wyvern]], had him [[BodyHorror fuse his soldiers into one horrible abomination]] to be loosed on his enemies, and attempted to have the Youngbloods and the [=WildC.A.T.S.=] wipe each other out to make his own goals easier. Even when [[TeethClenchedTeamwork forced to ally with Mr. Majestic]] upon the invasion of Javen and his Kheran minions, Helspont still betrayed Majestic and tried to steal the power of the ancient Planet Shaper Javen sought to reshape the planet in his own image and wipe out all life, turning down Majestic's offer of mutual peace out of sheer hatred. Driven by undying, genocidal spite towards the Kherubim and the human life he sees as inferior, and with countless acts of murder and torture on his hands, Helspont remained one of the most persevering and deadly foes within the [=WildStorm=] universe for very good reason.
* EarWorm: The animated series had a [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtSPJZ-qlhA quite catchy]] ThemeSong.
* MagnificentBastard: TAO.
* MyRealDaddy: Despite not coming in until the second volume, Creator/JoeCasey's take on the team is considered the definitive version.
* TheProblemWithLicensedGames: The SNES game, despite being a Beat'em Up, only allows one player. You can only use three of the C.A.T.s (Maul, Spartan and Warblade) and cannot select which one to use in each mission. Besides, it is pretty difficult and the difficulty settings are "formidable" and "extreme" so you have to deduce which is which.
* RecycledPremise: Milennia ago, two alien ships, one with good guys and other with bad guys, face each other close to Earth and crash there. It's almost the same as ComicBook/TheTransformers.