YMMV: What Dreams May Come
- Alternate Character Interpretation: One child's Batman Gambit to save his mom from Hell.
- Awesome Music: Michael Kamen is at his best here.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Suicide victims end up in Hell? One hopes that's not really true, given Robin Williams' suicide.
- Some of the voices in Hell were played by Mary Kay Bergman, who also committed suicide.
- The whole movie has become this, although the redemption of the suicidal character in the film may help ease the pain of grief-stricken viewers.
- Seeing Williams discuss the movie one year prior to his death is also unsettling, specially as he mentions that it was a difficult experience "dealing with death and being in hell literally".
- Vindicated by History: The film didn't do that great in the box office when it first came out, and certainly wasn't a film that would come to anyone's mind when they think of Robin Williams. In 2014, it rose to the top of the charts on iTunes and Amazon. Sadly, the main reason for this is because of Robin Williams' own passing, which caused fans to turn to this movie for comfort due to its themes of love and sacrifice.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: Such a gorgeous movie! It even won the Visual Effects Academy Award over the Scenery Gorn of Armageddon and the intricate animatronics of Mighty Joe Young.