YMMV: Werner Herzog
- Crazy Awesome: And that doesn't begin to scratch the surface of the things he has done.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Nearly every film features at least one example. For a while German band Popol Vuh provided most his scores.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
"It's not a significant bullet."
- Most famously in Fitzcarraldo: The characters in the film drag a 320 ton (290 metric ton) steamboat over the land. This was done using methods that were actually more difficult than the actual event. Mocked in his film Incident at Loch Ness.
- Herzog got shot in the stomach with an air rifle in LA during an interview and just brushed it off to continue the interview in a sound studio with no medical aid.