YMMV: Vazelina Bilopphøggers
- Adaptation Displacement: More than a fair few songs have displaced the originals to Norwegians. Of course, it helps that some of the originals may be a bit obscure in Norway to begin with.
- Awesome Music: Their first single, "Gi meg fri i kveld" / "Bilopphøgger Boogie" is considered one of the best Norwegian singles of all time, and is pretty much the epitome of the band as a pure rockabilly group.
- And from their later (and more successful) period, there's "Blålys", "Surfbrett", "Knekkebrød", "En påsa med øl"... the list goes on for days!
- Ear Worm: Just listen to 'most any song of theirs, and you will inevitably fail at not getting it stuck in your head.
- Narm Charm: Par for the course. Helps that the band don't ever seem to take themselves all that seriously.
- Painful Rhyme: All over the place, but that only adds to the Narm Charm for the most part.