YMMV: Two Steps from Hell
- Bad Ass: Some of the songs make you feel like Chuck Norris and Samuel L. Jackson busted into your room and infused you with the testosterone of the gods.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: All of it. Simply do a Youtube search on them.
- Periphery Demographic: Marketing example: TSFH originally marketed its music only to film studios, but the common interest in it eventually led a lot of songs being released to the public in albums.
- Signature Song: Probably Heart of Courage.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Quite a few tracks sound a lot like famous movie scores, ranging from blink-and-you'll-miss-it references to downright plagiarism. The reason this outfit still exists is because they write their music to order for the studios, who already owns the rights to the soundtracks they are emulating. The music was never meant for public release.
- They've ripped off Hans Zimmer's Pirates of the Caribbean scores not just once, not twice, but three times. Perhaps not surprising considering Thomas and Nick contributed additional music to the score of Pirates of the Caribbean IV: On Stranger Tides.
- Or how about their spin on the Superman theme?
- Here are some examples.