* BrokenBase: ''[="Turisas2013"=]'' had built a mixed reception before release already, with its revealed official title, cover art and singles, [[TheyChangedItNowItSucks many crying over the changes from its predecessors]].
** Lo and behold, it's considered their worst album.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: At around the 2:20 mark on their cover of 'Supernaut', you can hear someone (it sounds like Wickström) doing a completely irrelevant monologue, in English, regarding what exactly a Supernaut is, and its place of origin:
--> ''What is 'Supernaut', anyway? They have, like, astronauts, and, um, taikonauts, and spationauts... maybe it's from Sweden. IKEA is from Sweden. They have great meatballs at IKEA. I like meatballs. Meatballs come from cows. I once saw a cow in Denmark. Maybe it's from Denmark?''
* CoveredUp: To many, "Rasputin," which was originally by a pop band.
* EarWorm: "Rasputin". Oh, those goddamn Russians.
* GeniusBonus : The Varangian Guard reference is one.