YMMV: Trilogy of Aeir
- Acceptable Targets: Non-shapeshifters, in Bria's village
- Dancing Bear: Like Eragon, was written by a high schooler
- Cliché Storm: The story is made up of fantasy cliches, but slightly refreshed by the fact that it's set in a world of shapeshifters
- Mary Sue: Bria definitely shows signs of this, especially with her extreme compassion and the fact that everyone seems ready to help her out with little prodding. Also, the ease with which she gets out of some situations can be indicitive.
- Also, the scene when the Queen of the Squirrels gives her all those dresses just because she'd look good in them could be an example.
- Moment of Awesome: When Bria bursts out her wings in the council chamber
- Heartwarming Moments: Adrian saving the children