Tropers Online: 3,613
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Travels Through Azeroth and Outland
- Alternative Character Interpretation: This work has been particularly good about being fair and balanced in character interpretation (but some bias inevitably creeps into the narration).
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Vyldra, a vrykul warrior that Destron encounters a few times, seemed to be one of the more popular side characters.
- Jossed: Given the nature of the story, this was probably inevitable.
- Old Shame: The writer has expressed regret at writing a section involving pseudo-beatnik night elves in Stormwind City. That said, he doesn't consider it bad enough to warrant a retcon.
- The Woobie: Balaa, in the Azuremyst Isle chapter, stands out.