YMMV / Travels Through Azeroth and Outland
- Alternative Character Interpretation: This work has been particularly good about being fair and balanced in character interpretation (but some bias inevitably creeps into the narration).
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Vyldra, a vrykul warrior that Destron encounters a few times, seemed to be one of the more popular side characters.
- Jossed: Given the nature of the story, this was probably inevitable.
- Old Shame: The writer has expressed regret at writing a section involving pseudo-beatnik night elves in Stormwind City. That said, he doesn't consider it bad enough to warrant a retcon.
- The Woobie: Balaa, in the Azuremyst Isle chapter, stands out.