- Fight Scene Failure: One of the most indecisive and inefficient murders in the history of film. First, have a friend restrain your victim. Then...
- Stab him with a kitchen knife. It breaks.
- As he strangles your friend, cast around for another weapon. A spade! Smash his knee until he falls over.
- Your friend is still being strangled, but you have a spade. Forget the spade. Open the oven door, turn on the gas, drag friend and victim to the far side of the room and hold your victim's head in the oven for 40-70s until nicely asphyxiated.
- Ask your traumatised friend to bury the body.