- Canon Defilement
- Critical Research Failure: "The actress who do [Hermione] on the films is a bit blonde isn't it?"
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "...over her exposed tummy she wears a belly chain, going around her waist, very beautiful and shining under the Sun where Zeus made his first babies."
- "...a palace so magnificent and portentious even the dinosaurs would tremble above in the sky seeing the power emanating from those bloddy unsavory walls."
- Mary Sue:
- So Bad, It's Good
- Squick: Dumbledore/Luna ass-fingering.
- Unfortunate Names: "Foxylene", described by one reviewer as sounding like a cold remedy. Also, if she's supposed to be a wolf then why's she named after a fox?