Tropers Online: 2,458
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Wacky World of Tex Avery
- Bile Fascination: Enough for the Hatedom to see it as an insult to Tex Avery. Of course, that's just the hardcore fans. Others didn't mind it as its own thing.
- Ear Worm: The Italian opening theme.
- You think THAT one's bad? Oh-ho-ho, you should listen to the American opening theme. You'll NEVER hear "Le Galop Infernal" the same way ever again.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: This show was/is actually quite loved in Germany.
- So Bad, It's Good: What the diehard Tex Avery crowd usually think of the show.
- So Okay, It's Average: What others who see it outside the "homage" aspect.