YMMV: The Typical Gundam SEED Destiny
- Adaptation Displacement: Unless you're a fan of Mobile Suit Variations, you wouldn't know that things like the Destiny Impulse and Providence ZAKU were real mobile suits thought up and made into models.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Rife with this. Lacus is probably the most prominent example, and the most consistent too.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Oh, so very, very much the case. It doesn't matter when, it just is..
- God-Mode Sue: Kira gets to the point in this that he doesn't really need to put any effort into fighting. Counter-balanced by him being a total loser outside of the Strike Freedom, accomplishing such feats as shooting himself in the foot.
- Never Live It Down: Luna's poor aiming skill Up until her CMoA is taken to the logical extreme by having her miss a large stationary target. She points out how ridiculous this is.